The Administrative Assistant / Ministry Coordinator supports the mission of making more and maturing disciples of Jesus Christ by providing support to the pastoral staff and Calvary’s ministries.
A drive to see people come to know Christ? You’ve got it. A heart to serve? Check. A positive attitude? You bet. A place to nurture your skills, passions, and talents as you support the mission of making more and maturing disciples? That’s where we come in. When you join the Calvary staff, you won’t just be an employee - you’ll be a leader we can’t wait to empower, a learner we can’t wait to teach, and a follower of Christ we can’t wait to grow alongside. Are you ready to bring your skills to life at Calvary?
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing administrative assistant support to the pastoral staff.
- Provide office support, serving as the “Office Manager”.
- Maintain and update the Breeze ChMS in coordination with staff.
- Oversee Google emails, Microsoft Office, Adobe, and other office software accounts - managing users as needed and directed.
- Responsible for coordinating the creation and distribution of The Monthly (via Mailchimp).
- Assist with finishing and printing The Weekly.
- Responsible for the updating of the Calvary digital sign.
- Responsible for the Calvary website - working alongside the Communications Coordinator to ensure all information is up to date.
- Responsible for Calvary’s mass emailing platforms (Mailchimp/Breeze) - sending out mass emails as requested.
- Responsible for the Calvary blog - coordinating publishing and distribution needs as needed/requested.
- Coordinate the updating of the “Quote Of The Week” in the lobby each week.
- Oversee the recording of key metrics for Calvary’s ministries.
- Responsible for checking, receiving, replying to and/or forwarding all communications that come into Calvary (phone, email, social media, etc…) - serving as the main contact point for Calvary Community Church.
- Responsible for the scheduling and coordination of office volunteers.
- Assist the Finance Manager with offering collection procedures.
- Regularly check the First Impressions Guest Services folder for communications from the Guest Services team.
- Responsible for connection cards - making sure information is recorded, distributed and follow-up takes place.
- Responsible for coordinating ministry events with the help of the pastors, facilities team, communications team, and Imagine Events.
- Responsible for receiving, evaluating and following up on requests for meetings, financial help, and counseling.
- Responsible for communicating care updates and prayer requests with the Calvary staff.
- Responsible for coordinating baptisms, communion, and resources needed.
- Responsible for maintaining lobby First Impressions resources, tables, and supplies in coordination with the Connections Pastor.
- Must be able to maintain regular office hours
- A vibrant, personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ
- Must be proficient with Apple computers and Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong ability to learn new software programs
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 lbs
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org