Financial Peace University
Calvary Community Church Fellowship Hall
What if families in our church didn’t have to face car payments or credit card debt? What if couples were on the same page with their finances and could avoid those destructive money fights? What would the people in our church be able to accomplish without being held back by finances? What if our church was known in the community as the place people came to learn how to handle their money? That’s not a dream. It’s more than just possible. It’s a reality for many churches across this country. For more than 20 years, thousands upon thousands of churches have hosted Financial Peace University and seen more than 4.5 million people learn to handle money God’s way and take control of their futures. They’ve beaten debt while learning to save wisely and give generously.
BRINGING FPU TO OUR CHURCH WILL HELP:
- Remove hesitations to talk about money by introducing a class designed to teach biblical financial principles.
- Raise a culture of generosity by helping people beat the debt that keeps them from giving.
- Teach us why and how to give generously.
- Address the lie that wealth isn't biblical by exposing people to God's way of handling money.
PLEASE JOIN US FOR THIS AMAZING 9-WEEK CLASS AND LEARN HOW TO MANAGE YOUR MONEY IN A WAY THAT IS PLEASING TO GOD; TO LIVE AND GIVE IN A WAY LIKE YOU NEVER HAVE BEFORE.
- Cost $109 per household (includes online accountability & encouragement, all necessary materials, 1 year access to helpful tools, new content including two bonus courses)
- Sign up through our unique group link (below) which offers a savings on cost
- You DO NOT need to attend Calvary to attend this class!