JCT 180 Blizzard 2022
Due to a number of cases of COVID, we are postponing Blizzard to February 18-21. We are very sorry for such a drastic last minute change but given how many people are affected we think this would be the wisest option. The cost and details will remain the same, just on a different weekend. If you are unable to join us because of conflicting schedules we are very sorry. Please let us know asap and you will be refunded in full. If you have any questions you can call, text, or email me. Again, we are very sorry but are still praying God will use this retreat in meaningful ways for His Kingdom, even if it’s on a different weekend.