In recent weeks, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for gathering in a safe way.
We're committed to creating an environment that meets government recommendations for safety. To make that possible, our weekend service has been redesigned to create a touchless environment that allows for physical distancing. This will include a significantly reduced capacity and the potential of adjusted service times.
Please be assured that we are closely monitoring the situation in our community to determine any necessary changes. We encourage you to make the best choice for your family and situation as you consider attending a physical gathering or continue to worship online by way of the Calvary Livestream.
There will be no in-person Calvary Kid’s ministry during these initial steps of re-opening.
We will continue to share Calvary Kid’s content online through our Calvary Kids Facebook group. Please be on the lookout for that! You are more than welcome to bring your children into the service or take advantage of our restless child seating in the lobby. The bathrooms will be available for changing space.Calvary Kids Facebook Group
Junction 180 Students
Calvary Student Ministries will now be meeting in-person for both small groups and gatherings while practicing physical distancing. We’ll continue communicating, when appropriate, over Zoom, our Facebook group (Junction 180), and Instagram (jct180calvary), so please find us and follow us on these social media platforms. For those who aren’t connected, or in a group yet, we invite you to jump in and get involved, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want more information.
Calvary Family, now is the time, more than ever, that we stay connected with one another, we are truly, BETTER TOGETHER. Community Groups will continue to meet over Zoom or onsite/offsite in a physically distanced setting. If you’re not a part of a group yet, we invite you to jump in and get involved. Please email us at email@example.com if you want more information.
Let's work together to stay healthy.
What We’re Doing:
- All Calvary services will be a touchless experience, and all high-volume areas (including restrooms) will be thoroughly sanitized throughout and between services.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No hospitality food or beverages will be offered, but feel free to bring your own.
- All seating will be physically distanced.
- No offering baskets will be passed. Instead, there will be drop boxes directly outside the sanctuary for guests who want to give.
- All shared materials, Bibles, papers, and pens will be removed.
- Procedures will be in place to ensure safe physically distanced entry and exit of the building.
How You Can Help:
- If you don't feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us on the Calvary Livestream.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
- Although not required, wearing a mask is not discouraged. Please be gracious with each other as you decide to wear, or not wear, a mask.
- Please follow guidance upon entering and refrain from congregating in the lobby, or entry and exit lanes.
- All Calvary services will feature moments of congregational singing. There have been some studies suggesting this poses a higher risk. If this is a concern for you, joining us for the Calvary Livestream may be the best option.
- If you are elderly or in the at-risk category, please exercise caution as you consider returning to in-person gatherings. If there is any concern, please stay home and join us on the Calvary Livestream.
We believe that generosity changes lives—both ours and the lives of people we’re reaching. Join us in giving through the website, the app, via text, or through the mail, and let's see what God will do.
Go to the Giving Page.
The official Calvary St. Cloud app is available on both Google Play and the Apple App Store. Go to “Give” from your app Dashboard.
To participate, text “Give” to 320-584-2300 and follow the text instructions.
You are welcome to mail checks to:
Calvary Community Church
1200 Roosevelt Road
St. Cloud, MN 56301