“The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.” (Matthew 9:37-38 ESV)
OUR PURPOSE is to help fulfill Calvary's mission to make more and maturing disciples of Jesus Christ. We believe that God's mission calls us to participate with our various gifts, talents and calling in order to:
– Support and encourage missionaries through finances and prayer
– Help our own members hear and respond to God's call through short and long-term mission opportunities.
– Support agencies and organizations that advance God's global cause.
– To equip and send members to reach their world for Christ beginning here in St. Cloud, Central Minnesota and to the ends of the earth.
– Plan and implement local efforts to reach our community and central Minnesota for Christ.
The Mission Commission is committed to sharing the Gospel both locally and globally. Missions Brochure
...Until They All Hear
Each year Calvary Community Church sends a team to Horol, Ukraine for a summer mission project. A one-week Bible school program is held as well as other outreach events for reaching the community and nearby villages. If you are interested in being a part of this team, an application is required and a team will be selected by the Mission Commission.
Ukraine Ministry Application (pdf format)
Calvary Community Church encourages individuals to go on short-term missions by contributing to the financial support needed for their trip. A Short-term Mission Application for financial support is required. The applications are reviewed by the Mission Commission and interviews with the applicant will be set up. The Missions Commission meets the second Monday of each month.
Applications for summer trips are due in the church office no later than April 1 of the year the trip is planned.
If you have any questions about the application or the application process, please contact the Church Office at 320-251-4825.
Short-term Mission Application (pdf format)